Utah Water Heater Experts: Water Heater Installation and Repair Service in Utah
Is your water heater not heating up as it used to? Or maybe it’s making a rumbling noise? It’s always better to have a professional look at the weather heater before you decide to replace it. Water heater servicing is essential because it helps to extend the lifespan. Moreover, it improves the efficiency of your water heater, which can save you money on your energy bills. Regular servicing can also prevent leaks and other problems with your water heater. It can also ensure that your warranty remains valid. But who will service your water heater? Utah Water Heater Experts is the answer to your question. We are the leading service providers in Utah when it comes to installing water heaters and repairing them. You can contact us immediately if you notice anything wrong with your water heater.
Residential Water Heater Installs & Repairs
Commercial Water Heaters & Repairs
Contact Us Today
Signs that your water heater needs repair or replacement
If you have a water heater in your home, it’s important to know the signs that it might need to be repaired or replaced.
● Check if the water pressure is alright or not. If you notice a drop or if your hot water runs out quickly, this may be a sign that the unit is not operating efficiently.
● Your water heater is making strange noises. This could be a sign that the unit is overworked and needs to be replaced.
● You’re not getting enough hot water. This can happen due to a variety of factors, including a faulty heating element or sediment build-up in the tank.
● The water from your tap is discolored. This is usually an indication of rust in the tank, which means it’s time for a new water heater.
● There’s water leaking from the unit. A small amount of condensation is normal, but if you see water pooling around the base of the unit, it’s time to call Utah Water Heater Experts.
● Your energy bills have skyrocketed. An old or inefficient water heater can be a major drain on your home’s energy budget. If your bills have suddenly gone up, it’s worth investigating whether your water heater is to blame.
WILL JUST LET THE PEOPLE SPEAK FOR US
What our clients say..
“Leverage agile frameworks to provide a robust synopsis for high level overviews. Iterative approaches to corporate strategy foster collaborative thinking to further the overall value proposition. Organically grow the holistic world view of disruptive innovation via workplace diversity and empowerment.”
President / CEO – Doe Industries
AFFILIATIONS AND AWARDS
Water heater installation
Before embarking on any home improvement project, it is important to do your research and make sure you are taking the appropriate safety precautions. This is especially true when working with appliances that use gas or electricity. The technicians at Utah Water Heater Experts always ensure that they follow safety measures while installing water heaters. Here’s the process that we follow:
- The first step is to shut off the power to the area where we will be working. This will help to prevent any accidents.
- Next, we shut off the water supply to the water heater. Once again, this is for safety reasons.
- The next step is to disconnect the old water heater from the gas line, if applicable. We also disconnect any electrical wires that are connected to the old water heater.
- Now we are ready to remove the old water heater. We take necessary precautions while doing this, as it may be heavy.
- Once the old water heater is out of the way, we begin installing the new one. We follow the instructions that come with your new water heater carefully. Our technicians make sure that all connections are tight and secure before proceeding.
- The final step is to turn on the power and the water supply and test your new water heater to make sure it is working properly. We will check the connections and also allow you to test the new water heater.
Water heater repair
If you have a water heater that is in need of repair, we are here to help you. It is best to not handle anything on your own. Let us assess the situation and repair the water heater.
- First, we will identify the problem. Is the water heater not heating up at all? Is the water not hot enough? Is there water leaking from the tank? Once we know what the problem is, we can come up with a plan of action and start troubleshooting.
- If the water heater is not heating up at all, we will check the thermostat to make sure it is set correctly. If it is, then we will check the heating element to see if it needs to be replaced. On the other hand, if the element is burned out, we will replace it.
- Sometimes, the water does not heat up enough. In that case, we will check the thermostat to see if it needs to be adjusted. If so, we will turn it up until the water reaches the desired temperature. We may also need to replace the heating element if it is damaged or worn out.
- If there is water leaking from the tank, this could be due to a faulty pressure relief valve. To fix this, we will replace the valve with a new one.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How frequently should I service my water heater?
A: You should service your water heater at least once a year to keep it in good working condition and help prevent any unexpected repairs.
Q: How to understand whether I need to repair or replace my water heater?
A: There are a few things you can look at to help determine whether you need to repair or replace your water heater. First, check the age of your unit – if it’s more than 10 years old, it may be time for a replacement. Second, take a look at your energy bills – if they’ve been increasing steadily, that could be a sign that your water heater is no longer working efficiently and needs to be replaced. Finally, check for any obvious signs of damage or leakage – if you see any, it’s likely time for a new water heater.
Utah Water Heater Experts is the leading company in Utah County, Salt Lake County & Wasatch County that installs and repairs water heaters. We are a local family-owned and operated company that has over 40 years of combined experience with replacing and installing water heaters. Since we are licensed, bonded, and insured professionals, you can rest assured that we will do a good job. Call us at [phone] for a free consultation.
Bring to the table win-win survival strategies to ensure proactive domination. At the end of the day, going forward, a new normal that has evolved from generation X is on the runway heading towards a streamlined cloud solution. User generated content in real-time will...