Water Heater Installation and Replacement Services in Utah
A water heater is an essential appliance in any home, providing hot water for bathing, cooking, and cleaning. While most homes come with a water heater already installed, there are many reasons why you might need to have a new one installed. For example, if your old water heater is leaking or not heating the water properly, it may be time for an upgrade. Additionally, if you are planning to remodel your bathroom or kitchen, you may need to install a new water heater to accommodate the new fixtures.
Whatever your reason for needing a new water heater, it’s important to choose a reputable contractor who can properly install the unit. This is where Utah Water Heater Experts can help. With so many different types and sizes of water heaters on the market, choosing the right one for your home can be daunting. We can help you find the best water heater for your bathroom and also install it. And if there’s one that needs immediate repair or replacement, we will also do that as soon as possible. Get in touch with us immediately and allow us to take a look at your water heater so that we can come up with a quick solution.
Common types of water that we service
Over the years, we have worked on two types of water heaters that are most prevalent in Utah:
Conventional water heater
At Utah Water Heater Experts, we’re proud to offer a wide range of services to our customers, including water heater repair and installation. We understand that not everyone is familiar with the inner workings of a water heater, so we try to assess the condition of the heater and explain what’s wrong. This allows our customers to understand the situation and decide whether to repair or replace the heater.
Conventional water heaters typically have two main parts: the tank and the heating elements. The tank is where the water is stored, and the heating elements are what actually heat the water. If either of these parts develops a problem, it can cause the water heater to malfunction. In most cases, we can simply repair the damaged part rather than replace the entire unit.
However, there are some instances where replacement is the only option. If the tank itself is leaking or otherwise damaged beyond repair, we will need to install a new one. Similarly, if both heating elements are damaged, it’s usually more cost-effective to replace the entire unit rather than trying to repair it. No matter what type of issue you’re facing with your conventional water heater, our team at Utah Water Heater Experts is here to help.
Tankless water heater
If your tankless water heater needs repairs, the first thing you should do is contact Utah Water Heater Experts. We have a team of highly trained and experienced technicians who are experts in repairing or servicing tankless water heaters. We will be able to quickly diagnose the problem and provide you with a free estimate for the repairs. Our technicians only use the highest quality parts and materials, so you can be sure that your repairs will be done right the first time. Since we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee, you can be confident that you’re making the best decision for your home.
Water heater installation
After you have purchased a new water heater, you should call us to install it. Here’s how we install water heaters:
- The first thing we do is remove the old unit. Our technicians start by shutting off the gas or electricity to the water heater.
- Next, they will disconnect the water supply line and drain line. If your water heater is gas-powered, they will also need to disconnect the vent pipe. Once all of the lines have been disconnected, they will remove the old unit.
- With the old unit out of the way, it’s time to install the new one. We begin by connecting the water supply line and attaching it to the cold water inlet on the new unit.
- Then, we perform the same steps with the drain line, attaching it to the hot water outlet. If your new water heater is gas-powered, we will connect the vent pipe.
- Once all of the lines have been attached, we will turn on the gas or electricity and test the water heater by turning on a hot water faucet.
Contact Us Today
Why Hire Us?
Utah Water Heater Experts is a family-owned and operated company in Utah with a combined experience of over 40 years. We believe that our experience and commitment to customer satisfaction sets us apart from the competition. Here are a few reasons why you should hire us:
- We have installed and replaced hundreds of water heaters, so we know what we are doing. Our technicians will make sure that your new water heater is installed correctly and that your old one is properly disposed of.
- You can completely rely on us. We understand that your hot water needs are important, so we will show up on time and get the job done right.
- Our service charges are quite reasonable compared to other service providers in Utah. However, that doesn’t mean we compromise on quality or service.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I know when to service my water heater?
A: Signs that your water heater may need servicing include strange noises, reduced hot water output, or leaks. If you notice any of these issues, be sure to contact us for help.
Q: What if my water heater doesn't heat water as it used to earlier?
A: There are a few things that could be causing your water heater to not heat water as it used to. It is possible that the heating element has gone bad and needs to be replaced. Another possibility is that there is a problem with the thermostat. We will take a look at the water heater and then decide whether to repair or replace it.
If you need a new water heater or if your old one needs to be replaced, please give us a call today at 801-441-4134. We would be happy to provide you with a free estimate. Thanks for considering Utah Water Heater Experts.